Justin S. White
Republican Candidate for House of Delegates
When I first decided to campaign for the West Virginia House of Delegates from the 80th district, I contemplated what was important to me and my family as a resident of Monongalia County, small business owner, and community participant.
Since that first day, our campaign team has had the valuable opportunity to meet with local business owners, community leaders, and residents to discuss what they feel are the pertinent issues to them and Monongalia County.
From these instances I feel that these are the most pressing items to address for the success and progress of our county and state:
- Increased job opportunities in Monongalia County with emphasis on manufacturing, industry and the historic trades
- Supporting and promoting local education and job development programs
- Retaining educated and trained young WV residents by creating well-paying professional and trade employment.
- Developing industrial and clean manufacturing opportunities in the county and state.
- Study of best tax incentive plans that have the best ability to increase jobs and revenue in a region: WVU/Georgia State University study on increased economic index.
- Increased infrastructure
- Roadways and access
- Increase home base/work from opportunities
Re-stablish and Strengthen Ties Within and Between Family and Community
- Support and expand foster care programs/benefits
- Access to emergency and general healthcare-especially in rural areas
- Continue to work toward solutions to decrease rampant drug addiction
- Ensure shelter, financial security and health care for the state’s aging population
Presenting a united voice for and from Monongalia County
Presenting a strong, unified voice of local officials, business leaders, and residents as to a unified Monongalia County voice in the state and the county.
- West Virginia University
- Monongalia General and JW Ruby Memorial Hospitals
- County businesses and business leaders
- County Commission
"Justin White is exactly the type of leadership West Virginia needs right now."
– Commissioner Kent Leonhardt
"We wish you the best in your campaign and hope to continue with a fruitful relationship following the election."
– Joseph Prud’homme, MD – WESPAC
"Your NRA-PVF has endorsed Cindy Frich, Joe Statler, and Justin White for Delegate in House District 51."
"...a small business owner with an impressively varied educational background..."
– The Dominion Post
"We appreciate your commitment to public service and your support for the coal industry."
– Chris Hamilton, West Virginia Coal Association
"I respect him as a businessman, family man and someone who will be a strong, reasonable voice for Monongalia County."
– Ed DeCosta
"We value your dedication to our industry and hope the you will remain committed to creating a competitive environment for manufacturing growth in West Virginia"
– Rebecca McPhail, West Virginians for Manufactuing Jobs PAC